IV International Conference GENDER: LANGUAGE, CULTURE…
We are please to announce the IV International Conference GENDER: LANGUAGE, CULTURE, COMMUNICATION to be held on November 28-29, 2019 at Moscow International Academy.
Key themes of the conference:
- — Gender research methodologies in the modern humanities: transformation of scholarly views on gender at the turn of the XX/XXI century: global and local.
- — Gender as a sociocultural phenomenon and its linguistic representation
- — Gender differences in communication: the issue of verification; gender aspects of professional communication
- — Gender and text authorship attribution
- — Gender issues in intercultural communication
- — Text and discourse: gender focused analysis
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Arrival date is November 27th.
Conference venue: 15a Novomoskovskaya st., Moscow (Moscow International Academy).
Accommodation during the conference will be available at the nearby “Zvezdnaya” Hotel (26 Argunovskaya st., Building 1). The hotel web-site: https://zvezdnaya.ru. Participants are kindly requested to contact the hotel to book accommodation.
Please send your application and presentation abstract (about 500 words) to the conference committee (email@example.com) by 25 September 2019.
The conference registration fee is 800 roubles (to be paid on site). It includes organizational expenses, abstracts publication (author’s copy) and tea/coffee breaks. Plenary speakers are exempt from registration fee. You can find the information about the conference on the web site of Moscow International Academy: http://mmamos.ru
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please feel free to contact:
Prof. Dr. Alla Kirilina,
Moscow International Academy,
15a Novomoskovskaya, Moscow, 129075, Russia.
Tel.: +7 (495) 616-43-23